"I like work. It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours"
"When I'm feeling blue, I start to breath again"
"99% of all fords are still on the road the other 1%make it home."
"We live in an age where Pizza reaches our doorsteps faster than the police"
"I'd rather be a faliure at something I love than a success at something I hate"